Monday, January 31, 2011

Cheshire Cat

That was interesting: she doesn’t seem to realize that everybody is either mad or becoming mad. She seems like a smart child, but then again she is just a child. How can a child understand everything that I have tried to show her? Alice was her name, I wonder where she comes from, and maybe she is the one that can finally change everything around here. I think I will follow her and see if she is as smart as she looks; she is heading for the March Hare’s place. Over at the Hare’s place, she will not be welcomed, that I know for a fact, but I think that she will be able to figure out some of what those crazy fools will have to say. Alice is heading in the right direction, I am going to have some fun with her and scare her a little. Since I am invisible she will not be able to know that it is me: it is the perfect plan. Oh wait, I am not invisible, I should change that, and there we go. I sure hope that the Hare and the Hatter will have tea this time, since it’s always tea time. I need to hurry to get there before her to see her reaction to the great “welcoming nature” of the Hare and the Hatter. I should ask him for a hat, I wonder if a hat would fit me at all, maybe he could give me some advice.

2 comments:

  1. So her name is alice,she is just a child of course but she's not seem so smart to me.Why thing should be change donw here everything is correct if you're well organise and I'm not mad at all may be you but not me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all mad, but if you don`t realize it yet that is your own problem. Will you be at the tea party too? Look for my smile, i will be there but you will only see my smile

    ReplyDelete