Monday, January 31, 2011

Mad Hatter's Diary

Hello Mercury! How have you been? Can you guess what day it is today? TEA PARTY DAY! The March hare was with me and we were drinking tea and eating biscuits when all of the sudden, or not as time doesn’t really matter, she showed up. A young girl with long golden hair all entwined and in dire need of cutting. Unlike the red queen would say not off with her head, but off of her head! I thought whether I should say it out loud or not, but my hat told me not to. No room! We three screamed. Oh yes! Three we were, the March hare myself and our favourite elbow rest, the doormouse. Did I ever tell you that she likes to eat the crumbs off the table when she wakes up? No no not the little girl you silly journal, the doormouse. Back to that rude little girl now, after this sip of tea. She... Sorry the March hare interrupted me what was I saying? Oh yes! More tea, no the girl! She rudely sat down next to me. I rapidly found out she was out of her element. Everything I said seemed like a riddle or nonsense to her. Then came the question that broke the best moment of our tea time: What day of the month are we? I asked kindly turning to the little girl and she answered, THE FOURTH! That hare used dirty butter instead of clean butter. What does he claim? He used the best butter, but it was still full of crumbs. I raged out at him, “You should’ve put it in with the bread-knife”.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Hatter, can you see me? No of course not, but even if i were visible,would you notice me? Do you finally have tea at your so called tea party, because if you don't i'm leaving!

    ReplyDelete