Monday, February 7, 2011

Frenzy Rabbit

Who is that girl?She is obviouly from a strange world. She seems to have slacker hands and bizarre clothes. She must learning to hurry or else she might lose her head. Ho no, I’m getting late! This is what happens when you’re looking to others. I must to follow my schedule, always follow the schedule! Hurry up, down the hole. Hey, she is following me. What is she doing down here?This world is not for you young lady you better should get back from where you're from! She will probably get lost , she isn’t certainly as organised as I am. I couldn`t help her as I’m too busy and too important and I don’t have TIME! I’m very very late! I have millions of things to prepare for the queen. I don't even want to imagine what could happen to her if she meet the queen

2 comments:

  1. why always follow a schedule, we are all crazy, who needs a schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organise and important people need a schedule but may be you're right may be you don't need one

    ReplyDelete