Monday, February 14, 2011

Catterpillar Daily Tought

What a strange encounter it was. This morning I met a girl. She said her name was Alice, a three-inch tall Alice to be a bit more specific. She said she had grown and shrunk so many times that she didn’t even know who she were anymore, and then, after listening to all that pathetic whining, she made me feel like if I was mad.

She is the mad one! She don't know herself at all! Isn't it madness at is purest level? Damn that Alice, and, if i may ask you, how the hell did she manage to get to me with such rude manners? If all those people from up there are as unpleasant as she was, it must be a really inconvenient world to live in, and if they fail to remember easy stories just as she did, they must have a hard time doing anything at all!

Anyhow it was interesting seeing someone this peculiar. She is more worried about her marvellous similarity to me, considering she's as tall as I am, than her recitation of Old Father William. I hope she managed to find the right proportion of top and bottom mushrooms! Thinking about it again, she was a nice girl, it's just that she didn't knew herself anymore, so she must have had a hard time wanting to know someone else. Poor Alice! So young and so lost!


No comments:

Post a Comment