Monday, February 14, 2011

Day X in Wonderland

I have no idea how long i have been in this place, let alone what time it is. Nothing is going the way it should be going. Everything mom ever told me, all the things I learned in school, I have to question it all now. Cats, rabbits adn caterpillars shouldn't talk, let alone be so difficult about the way that I talk. I keep running in search of something, but I can't figure out what it is I am after. There was something about this white rabbit that just got me so... curious. I just had to follow it. If I had known before that it would lead to that. I miss my mom, my sister and my friends. What if I end up like all of the people I met here? I don't want to go mad! I have to start thinking. This cannot be real.What if I've gone mad already? That would explain everything that is happening. Maybe I can be happy being mad? That Cheshire cat seems to be okay with it... No! I need to find a solution or I'll never get to see my beloved friends and family again. I will find this white rabbit. He's the one that led me here; he must know how to send me back. One thing is for sure : I'm not going back to that annoying tea party. If I wanted more lessons I would simply stay in school all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment